Trupti Kal Poems
- Who Am I? Bemused with the annoying thought, To be number ...
- Don'T Tell Me Your Dreams! One fine day, On yet another ...
- Just For You, Mom! The moment I opened my eyes teeny and ...
- The Common Man Trapped in a cocoon A bane or a boon?
- The Comeback ' Run like you never did stop, Like you never ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trupti Kal
The Common Man
Trapped in a cocoon
A bane or a boon?
Worked out like a drone
Stifled voices muttering alone
Huddled aside like creepy vermin
Eaten alive from deep within
Blown up or run down at mere sight
Staggering to stand up with all might
Never ever do they wipe our tears
Barging they come once every five years
Promises galore for a future so bright
Victory ensures they are out of sight
See me as a threat
One day they shall regret
A blazing arrow from a dormant quiver
Enough for them to shake and shiver! ! !