Trystan Murray Poems
- Hate I wish everyone would leave me alone, My heart, I am...
- Illusion As I start walking down the path It is getting ...
- Running Flying on the wings of a wish Forever through the ...
- Embark Embark And we will sail away Far past the ...
- Birth, Life, Death Birth is beautiful, life is depressing, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trystan Murray
I wish everyone would leave me alone,
My heart, I am afraid has turned to stone,
Hate has stabbed my soul and bleeds,
Dissapointed piercing looks, it feeds,
Not yet defeated, but stumbled to the ground,
Rocks are thrown at me all around.
I hate, I cringe, I do not care.
The world has kissed my life unfair.
I cannot please or appease the masses,
I can only live my life before it passes.
You can hate what I am doing, but don't hate me,
My path may turn so you just need to let me be.
Thanks for the walls, ...