Tsewang Dorjee Poems
- In Memory Of My Mother. By Tse...
- Love Love is poison Merge with passion When it slips, ...
- Red Chinese… How polite are? The Cruel Red Chinese! Bow ...
- Paragon Scarlet plumb, Scene of dawn; Splendid lips hum, ...
- Rosy Rosy lips with golden hair, Flying in the fair ...
- Rosy Is As Dear As She is as dear as budding lotus. She is ...
- Chair Chair… that belongs to, Prime minister, is a ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tsewang Dorjee
In Memory Of My Mother. By Tsewang Dorjee
This poem is dedicated
To my beloved mother
I remember still, I remember-
The last day of my beloved mother,
The sun ends rotating around-
This earth’s solitude,
The east sky looked gloomy;
The west sun lonely descending;
Profound reminiscent vale of sparse clouds departing
My mother in her bed lay
I tarry near her bed,
She embraced my hand
With her tearful eyes
My tongue rhapsodizes
And eyes filled with tears. ...