TSOHGEHT SHEEHY Poems
- Those Three Words It's hard for me to use those three words, ...
- Take It To The Lord What a friend we have in Jesus. All our ...
- Love Risk Scary but fun! Don't believe in cliche's. Open ...
- A Little Help Here These days are long like I'm locked ...
- This Can'T Be Just Titles 'Soulmates never die' ...
- Untypically Typical This lady has a quality like no ...
- This Lady One of a kind THIS LADY OF MINE! seem's to ...
Working on a fictional book about Native American Alliance set in 1492. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about TSOHGEHT SHEEHY
Those Three Words
It's hard for me to use those three words,
Afraid you'll take them lightly.
So I show them in the things I do.
The simple ways that I move around you so slightly.
It's easy to tell you have a heart full of love.
Just seems you have been through so much.
Not sure you're ready to hear,
those three words and all they bare.
Those three words spoken!
Can cause a tidal wave of emotion,
and you could become all closed
So those three words are in the air.
From my heart unto your ear.
Unspoken in the simple terms, but they're there.
Just those ...