two insane Poems
- Being Lonely Do you know? How it feels like to be ...
- I Love You Mother I owe everything to her.. She gave me ...
- Let's Walk Another Mile Let's walk another mile, in the midst...
- Yes I Am Living Like Never Bef... Lying on the bed bending ...
- Inner Voice I saw thunder of life staring me… It said it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about two insane
Do you know?
How it feels like to be lonely.
You ask me.
I know the feeling to my soul.
I experience it
Night and day, day and night of my life.
An incessant void
That tears me apart from my being.
A dark cloud
That overwhelms the sparkle of sense.
Own shadow conspires
To make me a prey of hallucination
Four concrete walls
Make me feel like a caged bird.
I yell, I howl
No reply, nothing, only solitude persist.
I tussle for my leeway
But failed to rupture its anchor
Loneliness, satanic and ghastly
Ensnaring me in its darkness inch by ...