Tyler Smith Poems
- A Will Willfully Left As I walked the walk down the road to ...
- Ocean Of Stars As I drift through space alone, I hear a ...
- Just You And Me So here we are, Just me and you, Standing...
- Afterlife What is this dark mist that Covers me? There is ...
- Dexterity The gun fires, I’m running fast, The echo of ...
- Family Reunion My family reunion picture Is just me alone, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tyler Smith
A Will Willfully Left
As I walked the walk down the road to Townville,
My mare horse plodding beside me,
I could only think of her,
My Ann Anna Annabelle,
The Glorious Glory of the Galaxy.
I stopped by the river to drink a drink,
When, replacing my imaginary image,
A war-loving warrior princess came
And stole me away from this place
Into the watery water.
All of a sudden, suddenly,
Before me, in front of my eyes,
A palatial palace
Glimmered brightly in the sunny sun.
Forward I was thrust thrustingly,
Into the chamber of the chamber of the
Chamber of ...