Tyrell Zozobrado Poems
- Silent Farewell A light tap in my shoulder sends its ...
- We Seek! When crickets croon the night, Everyone can ...
- The Man And The Strange Flower Man's days are like those of a...
- Vampire Party! Walk unrest. At night they wander. A crimson...
- King Of Kings With ease I lay. On the horizon, I ...
I am currently a second year college of Cebu Normal University. I am currently taking up Bachelor of Secondary Education - Major in English Language. I am inspired to write poems for I am a funny-humorous kind of person with different stirring emotions inside which is not available for the people in my country. I just wrote poem randomly if I feel like it and if I can find a firm inspiration to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tyrell Zozobrado
At night they wander.
A crimson feast.
They kill. They slaughter.
Movements that can't be matched.
The note of death they sang,
as these predators find its catch,
Let its fangs bare you,
and find eternal ecstasy.
The victim is the clue.
A mark imprinted to the bite, hazy.