Uche Favour Poems
- Oblivion I sit there staring straight at it Watching it ...
- Uncertainty The morning dews seem to consume me I know not...
- Wanna Be Everyone desires to be something Each desires ...
- Is It Because I'm Black? I am black and referred to as a ...
- Dedicated To My Secret Lover There are days that I feel like ...
- My Sisters MY SISTERS I have five sisters who are great
- A Place In The Stars Lost in your cold cold arms Yet your ...
Born in Lagos, Nigeria. Lost my mom in 2013, been heartbroken since but trying yo fix myself with my writing and poems. An Ardent reader and a writer. Visit my page at www.medium.com/@Favournella. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Never compose a people to please; do so from the deepest parts of your hearts because that's where that inner poet sleeps and slumbers, waiting to be awakened from reverie''Favour Uche
''A poet is not a lazy person or a lazy man's job, just an ordinary man who writes extraordinary things''Favour Uche
''There's a poet in everyone, we're just too less concerned to feel it''Favour Uche
''Write me a poem and I'll sing you an anthem''Favour Uche
''You're never too old or too young to be a poet''Favour Uche
Comments about Uche Favour
A Place In The Stars
Lost in your cold cold arms
Yet your manliness endears me to you
Even as you cup me in your bony arms
I'm caught in galaxies
Stolen by Mercury and scorched therein
Deceived by the treacherous beauty of Venus itself
Oblivious to the evil wiles of Earth
Reddened by the sand dunes of Mars
Lost to the swirling clouds of Jupiter
Confused by the deceiving rings of Saturn
Mesmerized by radiating beauty of Uranus
Gone with the winds of Neptune
And feeling congested in little Pluto
Where do I run to my beloved? ...