Uche Osahor Poems
- How Much Longer At the corner of my room Like an abandoned ...
- Sorrow I lay in state of sorrow Away from the future Close...
- Mr. Ka-Boom! Dear Ka-boom You cause your nation much ...
- Widow Dear Widow who shall cry for thee who shall fight for...
- Anxiety The straws are drawn The soul might fall Yet the ...
- Creame Box Tears appeared in mums eyes The morgue was ...
I write from the trigger of Africa
Deep in the west of africa
I am Nigerian!
Am New to the game
Though my poems may be lame
Am not after fame
So don't remember my name more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Tears appeared in mums eyes
The morgue was cold
but i could feel the warmth in mums eyes
Tears came down slowly
She looked at me closely
I could feel her eyes peering my soul to share my grief
but all i could do was smile back the burden
I walked forward
touched the Cream box with my chilling fingers and looked at DAD
a bit closer till my stare looked back at me
One decade past and we remeber.