UguruOkorie Joseph Poems
- The Power Of Attraction Once seen, now attracted, Once ...
- Run Away Lover Specially were you made Endowed with ...
- My Life's Battle My life has been all round, With no ...
- What A World! What a world! Washing away like the ...
- Self Defense Could I wait to see, Where people gather to ...
I am Nigerian and a graduate of psychology and behavioural sciences. I like blogging, and writing poems too. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Power Of Attraction
Once seen, now attracted,
Once smiled, at once overwhelmed,
Once touched, deeply fallen,
Once kissed, all forgotten.
Oh Colleen, days have passed by,
And millions of days are waiting to pass by,
But still in your undecided mind
With no time left, there am I found.
Now have I waited for so long,
In my bossom, I thought frantically,
Being harmless as a garter snake,
I lay coiled waiting for your arrival,
With my heart open, like an ocean.
Therefore then, float freely on it,
Like an unwonted swimmer.
Untrammelled by your ...