Uma Ram Poems
- The Snail If anger be- The snail Shrinking Inside the ...
- Happy Women's Day The beautiful springs, Afresh from ...
- I Am Uma I am unique, No one in this world, Has my face! ...
- Childhood Friends The innocent relationship Embedded in the ...
- A Thorn In The Heart My heart is full, Chest feels heavy, ...
- The Plantain Tree HE PLANTAIN TREE Replied the worn out ...
- Domestic Violence The belated expression, Of the suppressed...
A mother of two children, a home maker. A post graduate in English literature from Ethiraj, Chennai.A B.Ed holder from Lady Willingdon, Chennai, with a degree in Business management.I take to writing as an outlet for emotions than talking it out. I consider it as a good stress buster. As a bharathnatyam dancer, I find dancing also as an outlet of stress. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''None other that its own rust destroys iron like one's own anger!''Mostly anger is the root cause of many problems. When one knows how to control it, he or she can have control of the turn of events that follow.
If anger be-
Inside the shell,
As safe as that!
Soul rule over
And not the
Anger over yourself!
Let not your anger
Destroy your anger,
DESTROYS YOU! ! !