Unknown Unknown Poems
- His Smile His smile is the only thing That brightens up my ...
- I Feel Alone Did I make a big mistake? Was choosing him the...
- Best Friend See, shes the one I trust the most. Always there...
- Disconnected I am disconnected from life The world ...
- That Boy That boy walks down the hall each day I look and ...
- I Miss Her I loved her I cried for her But it didn't turn ...
- I Love Her She's mad yes I don't blame her I wasn't trying ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Unknown Unknown
His smile is the only thing
That brightens up my day
They make me feel a different way
It makes me feel like a shining star
From a far.
His eyes are a pretty sight
They make me want to hug him tight
Only if he knew
My feelings for him are true.
His kiss makes me lose all thought
Even when I tried to be taught
Never fall in love while young
Your mistakes will be soon to come.
I still remember him these days
My first love will always stay
In my heart,
Never forget those good memories
They were always of him and me.
He was my ...