Urmila Reghunath Poems
- Has The World Gone Blind? ? ? A new pacifier for the baby, ...
- ****my Life**** It's a journey... through a path that ...
- Freedom Free! Free! Free! We talk about being free But ...
- The Hidden Side Deep Deep inside, At the centre of it’s ...
- In Future Staring.Staring at the computer Gives people ...
- You Forget! ! ! You know! I know! I know, You know!
- Sons Of Adam! Daughters Of Eve... YOU! Sons Of ADAM! ...
Well what about me? I am 14 years old.A proud Indian.just luv 2 explore my self, my life and my world.the rest u must say... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Has The World Gone Blind? ? ?
A new pacifier for the baby,
An anniversary gift for Sue.
I hope I won’t forget,
On such a tiring day….
Oh! There’s a toy shop!
It’s just across the road.
I’d better go there fast,
Before the signal goes.
Five steps onto the road,
A Blur of Red, a Bang…
I feel I’m on my bed,
But Oh Nooooo! I’m on the road!
Hey! Who put out the lights?
Oh, I’ve just closed my eyes...
I’m struggling with all my might,
But the darkness will never rise…..
I’m starting to feel the pain
I feel agony. I feel strange
There’s something wet ...