Usama Ahmad Rana
Usama Ahmad Rana Poems
- The Moazin Of Islam Burning skin; dissolving fat Sweltering ...
- The Braveheart(Original) Just feel the wind rush over your ...
- My Girlfriend's Nose Oopie! what a sophisticated nose! ...
- The Lady On Mind You talk, I keep silence Riding the every ...
- The Last Of Eleven Reflecting faith; jewel Char´act Her ...
- Free At Last Illusion in mind; haziness in vision Tremor in ...
- The Braveheart(Extended) Just feel the wind rush over your ...
I was born in Punjab, Pakistan on Oct 3,1991; completed my high school there and got admission to King Edward Medical University in Lahore. I'm currently a 3rd year student of Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS.)
I wrote my first ever poem on July 27,2010; since then I've rhymed 25+ poems on romance, faith, nature and social issues. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Moazin Of Islam
Burning skin; dissolving fat
Sweltering heart of Arabian lands
Under the stone, over the sand
'Ahad! Ahad! ' says Umaiyyah's slave man
Roped, branded, chained and dragged
Skin to torn that much lashed; but
sufferer's tone, 'Allah is lone.'
Person the same, Islam but in reign
Top of mosque, in resonating range
'Allah hu akbar. Allah hu akbar.'
First adzan- the moazin of Islam
Once in Jannah hears the Saviour of all(SAW)
footsteps of some one; Bilal is walking along
(Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 21, Number 250)
Fearless warrior but fearful...