Usetace Brown Poems
- Pretty I used to make myself retainers with paperclips my...
- The World. Once upon a time There was a Little girl And ...
- Red And Blue Your eyes are red the area puffy and blue
- Drawn Relax your jaw Relax your face,
- Lies. I was taught not to lie. I could tell you
- I Was A Puddle I was a puddle murky and unclear
- Outcast I used to sit at that table over there she points,
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Usetace Brown
I used to sit
at that table
then daddy got a job,
I sit over here.
And I can stare at them