valerie deliege Poems
- I Tell The Winds I tell the winds to whisper in your ear how ...
- Tired My minds keep running, Every second Every ...
- Between Two Worlds Just one minute Can change my ...
- When Being Disappointed My greatest fear came true I don`t ...
- Beast Of Sins You devour my feelings, the love that I gave ...
- Just Not Between Us Just not between us You said 'I love ...
- Cages In this world, Of so much fears, I don`t know ...
Poetry is great, isn`t it? I write easy, simple poems. They are ment for me personally to write away my problems and feelings. I`m not really a great writer, but it's about the fun.: -) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about valerie deliege
My minds keep running,
I can forget my fears.
The times when i`m with friends,
When I`m having fun.
Spending with friends.
Are gold worth.
Inside, i`m dying.
Getting more sick every day.
Of all those minds..
Could there be someone,
Who can make my minds lighter.
A person as light in the darkness,
A saviour for your minds.
Angel for me.