valerie deliege Poems
- Between Two Worlds Just one minute Can change my ...
- When Being Disappointed My greatest fear came true I don`t ...
- Beast Of Sins You devour my feelings, the love that I gave ...
- Just Not Between Us Just not between us You said 'I love ...
- I Tell The Winds I tell the winds to whisper in your ear how ...
- Tired My minds keep running, Every second Every ...
- Cages In this world, Of so much fears, I don`t know ...
Poetry is great, isn`t it? I write easy, simple poems. They are ment for me personally to write away my problems and feelings. I`m not really a great writer, but it's about the fun.: -) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about valerie deliege
In this world,
Of so much fears,
I don`t know how..
I don`t know why?
I feel locked,
I must break out!
The glass wont break now,
It`s too strong.
I can`t make it on my own.
First I never wanted to realize it,
But now I think, I could use some help from you.
When you will be with me,
The glass will break.
I will stay having hope..
The end of the cage will come.
When you enter my world..
I will be free!