Valerie Moye Poems
- Orange Like Pumpkin Pies Leaves fall in my face Ginger and ...
- Blank Paper Blank paper blinding me Day in, day out Ideas ...
- Things That Have Been Gone Lon... All my life I've been trying ...
- Wonderful I have looked at you out of the corner of my ...
- Three O'Clock He said that most of the day is over by three ...
- Empty That's it. I'm so full I'm empty. I'm drained. I ...
- Someplace Else There is a TV on somewhere in the house A fan...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie Moye
There is a TV on somewhere in the house
A fan blowing on my face
A dog barking next door
And I am someplace else
I am in the Bahamas sipping margaritas
and smiling at young waiters
or maybe I'm in the mountains sitting in a jacuzzi
shivering in the cold and laughing at the snow
I'm in a library
reading about life on Easter Island
or maybe I'm in California
with one of my two soulmates
Where ever I am
I am not here
I am not alone
I am someplace else