Vanya Orr Poems
- The Far Journey I stood in the town, Constrained, In the ...
- Patricio 1990 Beyond the high valley The sun went ...
- Awakening I am held within the landscape; a dream ...
- High Dreaming For Jenni Against the western sea margin ...
- I Am The Tree I am the tree Through which the sap ...
- The Welsh Hill Farmer Richmond, I sat on the hill ...
- Entanglement Entanglement I am not an owner.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vanya Orr
I am held within
a dream within
a child in the womb.
My cry of awakening
The world’s pain birthing
This troublesome child..
Divided from the whole;
No way back
A cold, dark wind.
But another waking is there
The bitter forging of a new spirit..
A clear seeing
A sweet sword-
Beyond judgment which divides
The heart can sing again