Varun Sivashankar Poems
- Cricket No doubt one of my favourite games, Is none other ...
- On A Swing I was sitting on a swing, I was on a high, The...
- Life Life is full of difficulties, And tugs to pull you ...
- Seasons When it finally came, the season of spring, I ...
- My Adventures In The Sea On the sandy beach I lay, When the...
- Observing Colours Colours are everywhere, Where to begin, ...
- The Cloud Pierced by the mountain peaks, so very high, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Varun Sivashankar
No doubt one of my favourite games,
Is none other than cricket,
I like the high emotions when,
There is a six or a wicket.
When it's a close match,
We bite our nails,
When our team wins,
Our players we appreciate.
Cricket is the best game far and wide,
I am sure that I am right.
We spend all our pounds and pence,
To see sixes and fours racing to the fence.
ODIs are interesting,
Ticket sellers are few,
And people who want ODI tickets,
Have a long, long queue.
Cricket is the best,
Forget the rest,
And the chosen ...