Vel Vinod Poems
- Thy Sings Of! The song world never sung of, Me ...
- The Meeting The meeting after the end I have been waiting ...
- Armageddon Raise O my army of god to Victory Bravest ...
- The Dream Land The dream land of nobody as its mine ...
- Thy Goes Thunders and storms arise in thy way Guided by ...
- I Fell Down! O’ I fell down not from heaven or Zion ...
- O’ My Little Boy! O’ my little boy you have come ...
Hi, Im Vel Vinod Psychologist by profession. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vel Vinod
Thy Sings Of!
The song world never sung of,
Me and you can listen to,
Fascinating whoever being with,
Try not me by looking in to,
But by actions which speak me,
Attracted! Wish to possess me!
Alas, I’m yours as long as you,
Don’t possess me as I’m,
Omniscient and I see me everywhere,
Now time of decades plan to,
Reveal you the evolution of my,
Existence journey of no destination!
Aha, who dares to come along?