venkatesh ram Poems
- (001) In Waiting.......... Education in Kenya for the poor ...
- Glory For Sorrow sorrow thy seat is on heap of shattered ...
- No Loss For Gain gain is vain lost in fun gain is win for ...
- Poverty ILL LUCK OF A PERSON DEGRADED LIFE ON ...
- Anxiety(Biline Poem)
- Purity(Biline Poems)
- Drag when time fleets Life summons Courage the ...
day dreaming divrsity in biosphere
thinking about ozone layer and at times about automobiles and autocad
worries about 2012and meteors
water pollution and tiger scarcity more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about venkatesh ram
(001) In Waiting..........
Education in Kenya for the poor folk:
Nothing but, going with dragging legs,
Eager eyes, grieving minds and
Empty stomaches...craving for
The 'Sole morsel' of the day
Free from their schools,
That too to be shared in their families
Where education is the means of ends
And a philosophy untold by forefathers....
We Indians can dream the same
When things happen in this way....
We import things when our farms are left barren
And farmers are left gaping for
Better seeds....Or rebirth!
A poem dedicated to Sandhya SN
and the poorfolk of the ...