Vicki Ellis Poems
- The Righteous Woman A righteous woman is a rare thing to ...
- Childhood Dreams Said the little Boy to the little ...
- A Problem With Your Heart You told me you needed him And I ...
- Gypsy Kind Of Love I’m the kind of woman Finds it hard to ...
- The Outlaw The first time I met the Outlaw, He was wickedly...
- Three Thousand Hours It’s been three-thousand hours And ...
- The Wall Locked safe inside your fortress walls- The walls ...
I was born to be a wordsmith. I started writing stories and poems as soon as I could write words. I moved around a lot as a child and as an adult; I have only found one place that I considered home and that 's Grizzley Flat, CA. I am married to my third and last husband. I have three adult daughters and two beautiful grandaughters, and 6 adult
foster sons. I write short stories, and I hope to... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Righteous Woman
A righteous woman is a rare thing to find,
And worth much more than gold.
She’s true to her man,
He knows in his mind
She’ll always be there for him to hold;
She’s a hard-working lady,
who feeds her family well,
And after working hard all day, she
still can make her husband yell,
“Precious Lady, I thank God
you fell into my open arms;
You fill my life with
oh, so many charms.”
She’s strong of body,
And sound of mind,
With a heart of compassion
That’s unusual to find;
She’ll never turn away
A soul truly in need in need, ...