Victor Bucarizza Poems
- The Boy Who Chased The Moon Overhead it beamed like the ...
- I Open My Eyes The air tastes different out here The stream ...
- I Choose To Live
- What Does It Mean? What does it mean to be human? Forged in...
- Legacy The stench of a history that is not my own still ...
- Tyke I'm a gorgeous rose, blossoming with the dawn Tear off ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victor Bucarizza
The Boy Who Chased The Moon
Overhead it beamed
like the fluorescent lights
of the life he was running away from
He pondered too long of its beauty
too long that it reminded him of its fleeting
He'd leap off mountain tops
to find himself in the valley
with nothing but a halo glow of hope
He'd run along the shoreline though the waves would wash each step
Blinded by the lighthouse
his tenacious eyes remained unfazed
As the moon kissed the horizon
a small smile met his face;
it was not that his hands would catch it
but that his legs would never cease to try