Victor Matthews Poems
- I Give Up. I give up. I have nothing of value. And no one...
- I Just Wanna Get My Kicks. What do I want in life? I just ...
- Late Night T.V. Late night T.V., Is what I look forward ...
- Yes, The Moon! The moon. Yes! Yes, the moon! I like to ...
- I'Ve Got Problems. All I have are problems. My life is a ...
- Idea Of You. I liked the idea of you. You ruined my idea ...
- I Almost Missed The Boat. All I wanted, was to be ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victor Matthews
I Give Up.
I give up.
I have nothing of value.
And no one to keep me company.
I long for something,
anything, to give my life meaning.
But I push everything,
and everyone away,
without a second thought.
I don't even have myself.
I've had millions of chances,
to have happiness,
but I turned my back upon them.
And I'm oblivious as to why.
How pathetic is that?
I don't even understand myself,
and that's the worst part.