Victor Rotich Poems
- Animals Too, Have Rights. The dark horses around pushing you ...
- The Hyenas We Follow They make noise as empty drums, ...
- R.I.P Grandma It's hard to forget, that day we talked on ...
- The Two Ticks The two ticks. The fat, black flashy tick, ...
- Fragile Love Always went to bed thinking about you, my ...
- It's A Jubilee Dawn! Everybody was happily yawning, that ...
Victor was birthed & grew up in the village, but spent his spring-tide in the city. That's what made him - Versatile. He has a great passion for poetry and wrote his first verse at a tender age of 8. He is a techie, sedulous & obeisant. Strangers describe him as 'quite.' He spends his free time writing & blogging. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victor Rotich
Animals Too, Have Rights.
The dark horses around pushing you to the height,
your pride glares as you put on the light,
who knows, you could be wrong or right,
making noise all day and night,
not even for your right,
but your mama's fight.
Calling us animals with no future,
blaming us for your failure.
It is a curse when life becomes your teacher,
discrimination, when reality becomes bitter.
No, no one's got selfish interest or for enmity,
but everyone's got audacity!