victoria edwards Poems
- The Pain Of Abuse Silence. All I hear, so alone and so much ...
- Will You Replace Your Life For... Tension flowing through ...
- The World Is Brewing Tomorrow is today, Time will stay? ...
- Snowflakes Cover The Mistake Snowflakes falling from the sky,...
- Our Forever Kiss The fresh ocean breeze, Our fingers laced ...
- Kindness In This World Is Over... How kind do I have to be,...
- I'M Different Converses, hoodies, skinny jeans. Is this all ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about victoria edwards
The Pain Of Abuse
All I hear, so alone and so much fear.
For the lonliness kills, this feeling hard to bare.
Thrown down the stairs, thrashing I can still feel.
All the time, my house will never be safe.
Can't go upstairs, the trouble will occur.
Not to be alone for long, hit the wall hard,
Everything inside and out, what is there to do?
Is the result of abuse...