Victoria Lynn Smith
Victoria Lynn Smith Poems
- July Love My ache for you swallows me whole On the outside I...
- What If... What if tomorrow is our last day? What if ...
- A Child's Walk Home (I DID NOT WRITE THIS! THIS IS FROM ...
- Enough When is enough enough? Enough is enough when you ...
- Her Eyes They never saw it in her eyes. The way her body is ...
- Her Life...
I am young, I have been through a lot but reading seems to get me in a better mood. I love all kinds of music my favorite author is Lauren Oliver. She has inspired me greatly. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Lynn Smith
My ache for you swallows me whole
On the outside I am cold
My face smooth as if I feel no pain
But on the inside my feelings are no longer caged
I walk along a path I do think is right
I try to forget you day and night
The memories sting like whips lick my flesh
They leave marks like stars in the night
11: 11 always make me sigh
To think there ever would be a you and I
You never were mine and never will be
Why can't my heart just see
You and I were never meant to be