Victoria Roy Poems
- Midnight Love As I start the last Of many drawn out ...
- Laughing With You Sitting In the rain High off of the ground...
- Take Time To Smell The Roses The sunlight shinning Wakes me ...
- Earth Wind And Fire I was born and raised In this ...
- Will You Dance Tonight A gentle escape Leaves me ...
- Morning Exercise I turn my hips In the perfect rotation To ...
- For The First Time It is a strange thing When a smile ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Roy
Laughing With You
Sitting In the rain
High off of the ground in a tall tree
Aimlessly thinking of the pain
Trying to become free
My mind fades to you
There is no way you have moved on
Confused What? Where? When? Who?
I was simply your little pawn
But now you are in love
She is perfect and endearing
An angel sent from above
Upon her finger is your ring