Victoria Sypniewski Poems
- Trust Take a look inside my heart Look deep The truth will ...
- Together Under the moonlight Together we'll lie Held ...
- Classic Disaster Sometimes I lay in bed And think about ...
- Beautiful Mistake She sits around all day Basking in sadness...
- Only You Everytime I See You I Can't Help It I Smile I ...
- Trust Me I Know You're Not Ready I Don't Think I Am ...
- One Of A Kind There was Always Something Between Us A Lovely...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Sypniewski
Take a look inside my heart
The truth will be clear
I'm terrified of you
My trust has been broken before
I couldn't shield myself from the pain
But, are you different
Will you be the one to make it alright
Please forgive me for this
I can't trust you
Even if I wanted to
Prove to me you're real
Show me you're true
Tell me you'll always be there for me
Maybe I can put my trust in you