Vinay Joshi Poems
- You-2 Your bewitchment I abhor For having given So little ...
- Indifference Ambiguity I abhor, for it does corrode the ...
- Me When I entered the industrial scene to enlist in the ...
- Life For some, it is gaity personified, For some, it is ...
- Refuge Time and again I come to you, When I find My ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vinay Joshi
For some, it is gaity personified,
For some, it is nothing but toil,
For some, it is an open vista
Through Duty and Love,
Who has felt the miseries of life,
It is nothing but
An Incomprehensible Question Mark.