Vince Killic Poems
- Never My Intention It was never my intention, living as an...
- Lost In The Maze Of Life have you ever felt a feeling, a ...
- The Missing Peace when watching the river, the water, ...
- Human Or Monster stare your own face, in the mirror, what...
- The Lost Love even if we are mile s apart, i'm still ...
- The Forgiveness Before End today, you see yourself ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vince Killic
Never My Intention
It was never my intention,
living as an outlaw was never my first choice,
I do care of my reputation,
but life is getting cruel every second,
I was burned,
I was drowning,
I was bleeding,
I was suffering,
the voices told me to do it,
I can't think of anything,
the ghost of my past,