Vincent Jolliffe Poems
- Little Big Girl (A Divorced Da...
- Animal Rights Human Wrongs this must be wrong what humans ...
- Artificial Love a drink of greed with the taste of need a ...
- Just A Guy? a demonstrator wanted to demonstrate a unjust ...
- Free i was listening with your eyes while seeing through ...
- Members Of The Public gallons of tears have passed by our ...
- Explanation without love we will all be the same we won't ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vincent Jolliffe
Little Big Girl (A Divorced Dad To His Daughter)
little girl you are apart of me
i look at your face but do not see what you see
i feel as if i have let you down
i will always have a smile for you
and i will do whatever i can do
what that is i do not know
you will soon find out when you grow
there will be some heartache on the way
experience is just another day
your life is your own
one day you will share
all you have to do is care
care is a small word that means so much
care has nothing whatsoever to do with luck
to be on your own is not too bad
it is only other people that makes you mad