VINEET GULATI Poems
- Let's (A Rather Simple Poem) Let’s find the space to meet ...
- Red And White River Gentle undulating lifting of curtain, ...
- Random Carcass So many meanings, So many interpretations, ...
- Burning Fireflies After-burn of glowing embers, Ends ...
- Silent Footfalls Of Slaves Deep dark eyes Small opening of a...
- Fallen Angels And Rising Demon... Peeling off from the ceiling ...
- Little Girl Walking Small satchel, holding book ...
Learning from life's experiences and writing about it. Returning to words after a 20 year period of silence to channel thoughts that wander elsewhere. Live life with beautiful kids and an even more beautiful wife more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about VINEET GULATI
Let's (A Rather Simple Poem)
Let’s find the space to meet each other halfway -
This time as friends,
Not for bonds that tie us but in spite of them.
Let’s give each other a reason,
To awake with a smile and an extra lightness in our step,
To look forward to the mornings and days ahead of us.
Let’s find a place to laugh -
This time laughter that’s unrestrained,
For we know that the other is laughing too.
Let’s find those words -
That we both speak together,
From the different languages that we speak.
Let’s find it in our hearts to meet and accept -
To truly ...