Vinod Madyalkar Poems
- Quit Smoking I open my eyes and look around, I think of the...
- For Whom Should I Write? In this dark room, I try to ...
- Lost I hear its cry, I hear its wail.. I feel my heart, weak...
- Lover's Cry <I hear its cry, I hear its wail.. I feel my ...
- Memories That empty classroom makes me think.. Four years ...
- The Poor Little Girl There she stands by the school ...
- The Politician I am the reason for your pain. Your loss is ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I open my eyes and look around,
I think of the setting Sun.
Atlast its the truth that I've found.
But, neither life, nor death can I shun.
I lie helpless on my bed.
Still alive, but waiting to be dead.
tears of regret flood my cheeks.
One last chance, is all is all my life seeks.
The doctors just refuse to say,
If i would live through the day.
I wonder if it would be just to pray.
Coz, I am a smoker, and I smoked my life away.
I am broken inside,
But I try to be brave.
On me were the eyes of doom that spied,
As I puffed towards my ...