Vinod Sharma Poems
- Will We? A cigarette is lit, Up in smoke it goes, It is ...
- Corrupt Politicians Black clouds of corrupt politicians Seem...
- Woman I sit wondering in the sun, Who forged this puzzling ...
- Summer Fading blush of the bottle brush Green gulmohar all ...
- Heaps Of Ash From the heap Of my ashes A tiny flame ...
- A Wound Too Deep There is nothing left of me my friend, But...
- No War Memorial. Still. 'Ye Di...
Comments about Vinod Sharma
A cigarette is lit,
Up in smoke it goes,
It is lit again.
And go into the ground,
They fall again.
We meet to love,
To love and part
And go our separate paths.
Raindrops will fall,
Cigarettes will be lit,
Will we ever meet
And not to split?