Viraj Gupta Poems
- The Lone Whisper My life is filled with nights of no ...
- Life - A Golden Rotten River Good bye humanity. You’ve torn ...
- Remembering we are lost in the twilight no one see's us hand...
- Breaking Through Good bye humanity. You’ve torn me flesh by ...
- Spoken From Ashes Don’t expect me to be your saviour, Don’t...
- Seduction Death smiled on the edge of the candle ...
people who inspire me-
Layne Stayley etc. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Viraj Gupta
The Lone Whisper
My life is filled with nights of no sleep.
Just tossing and turning in my bed.
The night brings along many things that makes me weep.
I can see death staring down at my head.
The blackness reminds me of who I am
It talks to me and tells me things.
It whispers late at night if it can.
It says suffering gives you wings.
It says pain is not bad.
That’s just a frame of our mind.
Pain is what releases us.
It says pain and death are kind.
It tells me of a life of slavery.
Being shackled to the chains.
The voice whispers about widespread ...