viren dangwal Poems
- We Women are a basin filled with blood seeping into the ...
- Manner yellow tinged verdant leaves have come ...
- Dyous(The Vedic Day God) he is a sacrificial fire in which ...
- Time everything happens inside time because there is no ...
- The Elephant i have never heard an elephant cough although ...
- Time-2 its been long since i found anything not even an ...
- The Cow she is cow a blurry white her colour she is grazing...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about viren dangwal
are a basin filled with blood
seeping into the corners of the house
we are the swollen eyelids
the desire to be loved
even while cutting vegetables
keeping an eye upon our children in the park like ghosts
we are the ears listening for the door
even in sleep
the humiliation that arises
on our opening the door
with dishevelled hair and faded faces
we are the deer of yearning
in the meadows of forbidden dreams
let us leap freely, you villains.
Translator: Ashok Pande