Vivek Kartha Poems
- Spurned Love Her maiden smile blazed my heart A flame so ...
- Mask Of Future Dreams weren’t farfetched for me Life wasn’t ...
- Copper Of Life The world seemed to be crammed with ...
- Mask Of Fear They say that fear is dreadful. They say that ...
- Lies Of A Mirage I know that she loved me once. I know that ...
- Unearthly Love I loved her. And she loved me. We loved ...
- Light Of Darkness I trained my soul for the lies ahead, I ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Vivek Kartha
Her maiden smile blazed my heart
A flame so furious
That it melted my heart
Her smile wounded me with love
She loves me, thought I.
The sands of time flew by,
Our empathy grew on.
I knew that she was the one.
Let me wait, thought I.
I feared to utter my love for her
I waited for her to read my soul
I waited and waited,
No barriers were strong to move my soul
The devil failed before me,
Even time failed before my love
Conquering all the barriers I waited and waited.
The devil swayed her heart away
Swayed it to ...