W H Benjamin
W H Benjamin Poems
- The Little Secret A little bird's wings Flapping, hammering,...
- The Skylark There was a ship lost at sea That sailed the ...
- Hyde Park Summer by The Serpentine, Walking wide and lonely...
- Where Lies The Crown He sits under shade of Olive ...
- On Work I wonder who planned the day this way. The working ...
- The Light The Past is the night of my existence. An ancient ...
- Catalan Princess She, this Barcelona, Makes me feel as if...
Comments about W H Benjamin
The Little Secret
A little bird's wings
Flapping, hammering, like
The tiny hands of time
A little love
Alot of kindness
Preserves the beauty of
Life without which we are blind.
We cannot see the ties that bind
The hearts that beat, meet and break
The love that calls that
keeps us all around
To know the heart of one is the rush
To try and fathom all the oceans
By looking into a murky fish bowl.
To count a million and one stars in one second.
For though the numbers
Fly, rush by, whispers from your lips.
You can never tell what fate holds