W. Rod MacMasterson
W. Rod MacMasterson Poems
- 21st Century Cynic Protest the Pope Takin' out of context ...
- Dissatisfaction Frustration, I am a prisoner Consumption ...
- Not Yet Named Commos, lesbos, pinkos, drugos A nation afraid...
- Trance? I look out each day upon Dawn Wondering what this ...
- Some Crap About Nature There, there little blade of ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Frustration, I am a prisoner
Consumption they are prisoners
I am a prisoner of frustration I
know not yet a purpose
They are prisoners of consumption
running around in the same free market circus
Why do they consume, will a new car allow
their self-esteem to bloom?
Why do I consume
for new knowledge, consciousness or
perhaps a new tune
The name of this passage is dissatisfaction,
discontent, my mind is bent
Disgruntlement is my concierge, as in my
frustration I know not despair
because I shall be spared the life of…