Warren Andersen Poems
- Make A Playlist ill not change again this frame reference...
- Entry Field space for block text, unsexed undefined twenty...
- The Known Fields the known fields the sown earth the ...
- To Set In Motion, Perpetual to set in motion, perpetual the ...
- A Peep i say young lady with the fermentation of modern ...
- Loathing Loss at time of publication spread across the ...
- Rays And Their Proofs moving towards infinity one stops and ...
Your archetypical average young man. Loves theater ficiton and fans. As a species he believes that we can. Understand divinity, investigate the holy trinity, and meet others who share an affinity. In anything. He also embraces, though sometimes belatedly, pleasure and pain. All is a part of living life in the 'natural' plane. He also feels that at some point in some place with someone they shall ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Warren Andersen
Rays And Their Proofs
moving towards infinity
one stops and lingers there
on the cusp the edge
that overlooks the galxies
waiting briefly before the plunge
to swirling growth and decay
before aligning thyself with radioactive
catalysts again incite the move
zipping past plotted points
and segments too
the ray is moving towards
but oh how an idea could seem so aloof to thee
uncomprhendingly i see the horizon broaden
and think o earth of sole experience
how your arc is but a fraction of the equation everlasting
that is an empyrean isle
o how could such ...