Watchful Steward Poems
- Happy Trails Happy Trails I once heard a song Happy ...
- Hair Why is my hair the way it is I want it to shimmer and ...
- Inspire Me Inspire MeInspire me Give me a cause to lift my ...
- Don'T Die Don't Die Don't Die Don't Die
- Deep DEEP How Deep is deep That depends on the deepness ...
- Chains On My Neck Chains On My Neck I’m black here I sit ...
- Bullets Fly Bullets fly bang bang Bullets hurt when they hit...
Has written over 300 poems since september 17th,2005 more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Watchful Steward
I once heard a song
Happy trails to you
Sung by a man on a horse
A golden palomino that ran, danced. And counted to ten
Happy trails would end the show
A show of violence, killing, murder and more
Let’s chase down the bad guy
Defend the defendable
And after the fights, the death, the murder
The hero kissed the girl and sang that cheerful song
Happy trails to you until we meet again
Meet again so you can see the death and destruction
all over again
But if you are a hero in everyone’s mind
Death and destruction is alright ...