Wayne Guy Butterfield
Wayne Guy Butterfield Poems
- Gone She looked into his eyes, hurting Her lips still ...
- Irreplaceable When night's veil slowly lifts And moonlight ...
- Calling All Fanatics It's not difficult to live with deceit ...
- If Only What if nations what if people what if you and I
- Nowhere To Hide So it was just lies The need to go to ...
- Without Question As I grew up I was told That Jesus watches ...
- Songkhla (please click Biography above for two photos that ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Guy Butterfield
She looked into his eyes, hurting
Her lips still pursed, flirting
She took a step forward, halted
Her mouth tried for words, faltered
The line of his jaw, resisting
The glint in his eye, insisting
Her face froze for a moment, cold
She looked down again, old
He spoke softly then, rhythmic
His words seemed to help, sympathetic
She looked up again, searching
Her mind tried to work, lurching
Her arms reached for him, hoping
She almost braved a smile, coping
The quick touch of his hand, drifting
The frame of his body, ...