Wayne Young Poems
- I Am A Coward I'm afraid, I'm scared, I'm weak, I'm ...
- Shattered. Beaten, Broken, Battered, Busted,
- I Lie I lie for others. I lie to make myself feel better. I...
- Amazing What One Can Do One can lift you up. One can break ...
- The Beautiful Little Girl No emotion, No hope, All that's...
- Arsenal Of Emotions I'm walking out of my war tent, I have ...
- What Have You Done My world was somewhat perfect, I had the...
Hello, I used to be a super happy, friendly, crazy kind of guy. Well i'm still pretty crazy. I used to be able to go right up and talk to anyone and become friends with them, but that's all faded away now. I've become more secluded to myself, although i haven't 100% retracted from other life. I really enjoy burning things, i like to make art with it, i like to watch how fast things burn, and what ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
What Have You Done
My world was somewhat perfect,
I had the one set out for me,
Or so I thought.
You led me on for so long,
Leaving me with hope for change,
But that wasn't the change that that would perfect it all.
My world has dropped like a stone,
Into the still waters of sorrow,
Not to return to the surface,
For an unknown time in life.
This unexpected change,
Has wracked my insides,
Made me hurt for no reason,
This isn't supposed to happen,
What have you done.