WeepingxWillow Girl Poems
- Cut When the thought strikes it does not leave The brain is ...
- Cerebral Bore As I polluted myself I felt nothing... A new ...
- Darkroom I feel distantly numb The expression on my face is ...
- Stitches *Note: This poem is extremely deep to me. It's one ...
- Dark I am queen of these haunted woods I am dressed in ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about WeepingxWillow Girl
*Note: This poem is extremely deep to me. It's one where every word is intentional. And, I'm not a perv or anything, this is about wanting to take someone's pain for myself.*
I lace into, then through
Your soul dominates me
sadistically, sado masochist for you
I will rip out your pain
And sew myself together with the threads
Then you can lay on my bed
and be pure
and I be peace