Wendy Webb Poems
- Winter's Ending </>WINTER’S ENDING Winter’s frost ...
- Bonfire Night </> Sticky toffee in my pocket glues ...
- Under The Christmas Tree Christmas is for the children, the...
- Ungainly Flight Elephantine weightiness. What a plight for ...
- Empty Cradle </> I opened my present early this ...
- Images I dreamed you were leaving Vivid images Flashed ...
- Perspectives On Jane Eyre You cannot see me Behind all the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Winter’s frost has melted away
Ending snow’s fast slurries by day
Icy chills and pitch black at night
Melting sludge and puddles by light.
Snowdrops peeking amid the snow
Crocuses add to bright Spring’s glow
Brightening days with daffodils
Hyacinths on the window sills.
Golden Summer heralded on
May blossom falls and Oak Trees don
Rich leaves and grasses deep’ning green
The garden’s jewels, red roses seen.
But furnace colours are the best
With all the trees for Autumn dressed
The short’ning days and crunch of...