Wes Wilbur Poems
- Wish I Could Remeber I'm going to see my girl today, need ...
- Love's Palace Over those fair blonde locks I stare so ...
- On A Woman I Once Knew, And Lo...
- Return The thing i have wanted all my life is a thing i ...
- Tales From Under The Bridge They sink because they can not ...
- Walk The Hills In halls of mirrors dreams are made. In halls...
I create art. Every poem is as equal to art as visual art or any other art. I create not necescarily for people's enjoyment but rather for expression. That being said i enjoy praise or criticism as much as the next and would love to hear how I can improve. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wes Wilbur
Tales From Under The Bridge
They sink because they can not swim.
Hordes of people suffer in the festering water.
Children recieve their first unholy baptism.
The butchers and the Kings sing merilly above.
The people below them push and shove,
for something small shiny and untenable,
glimmering like Byzantine gold, it floats into the abyss.
The arches above connect lands of prosperity,
the swarms below can almost smell the growing depravity.
Close now the piece shimmers, close enough to hold.
But gone like it appeared because they did what they were told.
Words of ...