Wikid Jay Poems
- Razored Wrists She sat there With just a handful of ...
- Tears Of Red Sitting on the curb Wondering why she does ...
- Here For You when you're sad and alone and feel that nobody ...
- Feelings Of The 21st Century anger washes over me i try to ...
- Loneliness it burns inside the tears in my eyes its trapped...
- Go Into A Crowbar To Buy A Bee...
- You Search For A Beautiful Gir...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wikid Jay
She sat there
With just a handful of regret
To think that she could pass through life
With a cut around her wrist
And blood it pours
Just thinking how quickly it will all be over
From the life when it was torn
She pushes it deep through her veins
Until she couldn't see
The razor that pushed in her blood
Poured out as wicked as can be
She sat in the corner
White and pale
With blood coming down her wrist
She would not wail
Because all she thought was how she lingered
Around the idea that would not ...