william f park
william f park Poems
- Perfection Perfection, the myth of all our desires Which, ...
- Tell Me Is it too late to cry the tears? For all that could...
- If If all our dreams were real If wishes all came true If ...
- Ageing Thoughts Oft' times in sadness we sigh for what has ...
- Only A Kiss One magic moment when saying goodbye Became a ...
- Empathy Softly, in the silence of the morning I felt your ...
- A Voice From Afar Like a songbird on a summer morn And the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about william f park
Perfection, the myth of all our desires
Which, with inner eye we seek
For the beauty which will satisfy
All our wants
And our need to deify
Who shall define perfection
When each of us is judgmental
And only in what we love
Is perfection near
If content, embrace the myth
For what it is
As beauty for you sets alight
A warmth in what you behold
Accept it as right
As the eye beholds
The myth that perfection is
Can we judge and agree
That; that which is flawed for some
Is perfect for me