william f park
william f park Poems
- Tell Me Is it too late to cry the tears? For all that could...
- If If all our dreams were real If wishes all came true If ...
- Ageing Thoughts Oft' times in sadness we sigh for what has ...
- Only A Kiss One magic moment when saying goodbye Became a ...
- Empathy Softly, in the silence of the morning I felt your ...
- A Voice From Afar Like a songbird on a summer morn And the ...
- An Aged Desire Should I with youth long gone conspire To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about william f park
An Aged Desire
Should I with youth long gone conspire
To inter the seed of all desire
Then, shall all my thoughts be still
Cloistered within the walls of age
No needs, no joy, no will
When in my thoughts I do frequent
The long ago of random bent
And in the corridors of my mind
Remain; forever young
With memories entwined
While still within my body strong
Desire I feel and yet do long
As much as I did when I was young
For the kiss tomorrow may bring
With another dawn