William Johansen Poems
- Alcoholism Oh bottle wont you listen please, I need some ...
- Ms. Unlovable The stars shine bright over the city, ...
- Crush I thought it was the stars, but no, it was her eyes, ...
- Mask Cigarettes, drugs and unwashed hair, To make it look ...
- Goodbye Don’t grab my hand, i’m already gone, I’m falling...
- Like A Stone Let me tell you a story about this woman i once ...
- Dreams Tears rain down, In my lonely and stormy mind, Her...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about William Johansen
Oh bottle wont you listen please,
I need some help, i need relief,
My thoughts are messing up my mind,
My eyes are making me go blind,
Oh bottle wont you be my friend,
And stay with me until the end,
Humans just don't work for me,
They don't understand, they just don't see,
Oh bottle get me drunk tonight,
Knock me out of this everlasting fight,
Kill my pain and kill my brain,
I'm going crazy, i'm going insane,
Oh bottle wont you fill it up,
Pour some alcohol in my cup,
Give me a sweet kiss goodnight,
As you carry me on ...